If you live alone, “My pet is home alone” card can be very useful in case of an emergency. Whether you own cats, dogs, rabbits, guinea pigs, rats, mice, or hamsters, you can use this emergency card!
Why is this card useful?
If there’s ever a situation when you’re unwell and can’t come home to care for your pets, people can get in touch with your emergency contact written on the card. This way, your pets will be cared for until you can get home! Always choose a person you can trust as your emergency contact because your pets might depend on them!
How to use “My pet is home alone” card?
- Download the PDF below and print the pages you need. If you only have rabbits, for example, you can choose to only print the page for rabbit owners.
- Write all the necessary info inside the empty fields.
- Cut around the card and fold it in half to create a front and back.
- You can use scotch tape to make it more durable.
- Voila! Your card is ready and you can put it in your wallet or a purse so you always have it with you.
The card contains the following fields you need to fill out:
- your name and address
- name and a phone number of your emergency contact
- vet info
This card is suitable for the owners of:
- guinea pigs
Your pet is not listed? Let us know and I will create this card for your pet too!
Let me know what you think about this in the comment section. I would love to hear your thoughts!