If you have any questions about this policy, please email [email protected]
We gather and use certain information about individuals to enable certain functions on this website.
We also collect information to better understand how visitors use this website.
What data we gather
We may collect the following information:
- Email address
- Demographic information, such as preferences and interests
- Website usage data
- Other information relevant to client inquiries
- Other information pertaining to special offers and surveys
How we use this data
Collecting this data helps us understand what you are looking from the website, enabling us to deliver better content.
Specifically, we may use data:
- For our own internal records.
- To improve the content and products and services we provide.
- To contact you in response to a specific inquiry.
- To customize the website for you.
- To send you promotional emails about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you, always with your approval.
Cookies and their usage
A cookie is a small file placed on your computer’s hard drive. It enables our website to identify your computer as you view different pages on our website. Cookies allow websites and applications to store your preferences in order to present content, options or functions that are specific to you. They also enable us to see information like how many people use the website and what pages they tend to visit.
- Analyse our web traffic using an analytics package. Aggregated usage data helps us improve the website structure, design,
- Aggregated usage data helps us improve the website structure, design, content, and functions.
Test content on our website. For example, 50% of our users might see one piece of content, the other 50% a different piece of content. Store information about your preferences. The website can then present you with
- Store information about your preferences. The website can then present you with the information you will find more relevant and interesting.
- To recognize when you return to our website. We may show your relevant content, or provide the functionality you used previously.
Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other than the information you choose to share with us.
However, please note that doing this may affect how our website functions. Some pages and services may become unavailable to you.
To learn more about cookies and how they are used, visit All About Cookies.
Controlling information about you
When you fill in a form or provide your details on our website, you will see one or more tick boxes allowing you to:
- Opt-in to receive marketing communications from us by email.
If you have agreed that we can use your information for marketing purposes, you can change your mind and unsubscribe via one of these methods:
- Unsubscribe from getting our email by clicking ‘Unsubscribe’ in one of our emails.
- Send an email to [email protected]
We will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties unless the law requires us to.
Any personal information we hold about you is stored and processed under our data protection policy, in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
We will always hold your information securely.
To prevent unauthorized disclosure or access to your information, we have implemented strong physical and electronic security safeguards.We also follow stringent procedures to ensure we work with all personal data in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Links from our site
Our website may contain links to other websites.
Please note that we have no control of websites outside the Animallama.com domain. If you provide information to a website that we link to, we are not responsible for the protection and privacy of that information.
Always be wary when submitting data to websites. Read the site’s data protection and privacy policies fully.