This Rat Care Planner is here to make your life easier and your rats happier and healthier!
With a Rat Care Planner, you’ll never forget details from important vet visits, essential info about each of your rat, or your vet’s working hours. You can keep all the important details and information about your rats in one place.
If you tend to forget things or you write them down somewhere but you forget where, in that case a Rat Care Planner comes in handy!
How this Rat Care Planner helps you:
- Never forget details from your vet visits, important info about each of your rat, or your vet’s working hours.
- Keep all the important details and information about your rats in one place, such as date of birth, adoption details, medications they take, vet visits, their weight, etc.
- Track your rat’s health and symptoms with easy-to-use health records.
- Make sure your pet sitter is informed about your rats’ needs and preferences while pet sitting your pets.
Some of the pages in our Rat Care Planner…
Click to Download the Planner:
Contents of this 14-page planner (+ bonus sheets)
The Rat Care Planner comes in 2 sizes:
- US Letter
It consists of 14 pages / rat care sheets (plus bonus sheets):
- Owner & Vet Info: General info about the owner, emergency and vet contacts.
- About My Rats: General info about each of your pet rats such as date of birth, temperament, color/markings/coat, adoption details, etc. If you have more than 3 rats, print this page multiple times.
Health / Medical Records
- Vet Visits: Track your pet’s vet visits, diagnosis, and advice the vet gave you.
- Medication Records: If your pet needs to take medicine, write down all the details in this sheet.
- Weight Records: Write down the name of your rats in the first row and easily track the weight of each of your pet.
- Warning Signs: Symptoms to look for when your rat might be sick.
- Rat Care Chores: Track all daily, weekly, or monthly chores involving your pets. Also a great way to teach the kids responsibility!
- Recipe Card: Write down your favorite rat food recipes.
- Pet Sitting Instructions: Everything your pet sitter needs to know to properly care for your pets while you’re away.
- Shopping List: Never forget which supplies you have to buy for your pets.
- Travel List: Never forget to bring important pet supplies when travelling.
- Rat Photos: Attach a photo of each of your rat with a free online tool such as PDF Editor and print it out so your pet sitter can tell them apart. There’s a sheet for 4 and 6 rat photos. If you have more than that, print the page multiple times, each time with different rat photos.
- Notes: Anything else rat-related that you want to write down.
Click to Download the Planner:
This pet planner is in digital form (PDF) so you need to print it out yourself.
You can add photos of your pets on the “Rat Photos” sheets using a tool such as PDF Editor. Upload the planner in the PDF Editor, go to the “Rat Photos” page and click the image icon on the top left to add the rat photos. With this tool, you can edit up to 2 PDF files for free in a day.
Copyright: This is for personal use only. Please, don’t duplicate and sell. All rights are reserved by Animallama.
If you have any questions, critique or feedback, don’t hesitate to leave a comment below or get in touch using our Contact info!