If you’re looking for cute, funny or simply unique guinea pig names for your new piggy pal(s), consider your quest officially over! Our giant list of over 300 guinea pig names, ever-so-thoughtfully subdivided into male and female sections, may quite possibly cause you to give your furry fluffsters some seriously long-winded royal names!
Short-haired or dark-coated, full of attitude or full of beans, you’re sure to find the perfect moniker that’s truly fitting for your one-of-a-kind guinea guy(s) or gal(s). Does your sassy little sow deserve a truly sensational title like Princess Raven Twilight Sparkles? Are you searching for a one-name-wonder like Bruce for your baby boar? Would you like to name your fluffy pals after G-Force characters? Do you have an all-male litter? Read on to get some piggy-inspired ideas!
Wait a minute, are you a first-time pig parent? Then, you’ve certainly come to the right place! After choosing a name that will perfectly please your piglet, make sure to check out all our in-depth guinea pig care posts. They’ll set you off in the right direction and ensure your pets are well-cared for and truly happy.
Now, on with the show! We’ve got some names to pick!
Table of Contents
Unique guinea pig names from Disney movies
The Disney movies are a great place to find some unique guinea pig names. With so many wonderful movies over the years, you may have a hard time choosing a favorite moniker for your furry best friend! Luckily, we’ve selected a few for you here so you don’t have to hunt down the best ones.
- Colonel (if your guinea looks like the sheepdog!)
Or how about these male names for guineas who are black and white?
- Cruella de Vil
If you’re hunting for some lovely names for your female black and white piggies, these are sure to please!
- Abu (a great name for a pig with a fiery personality!)
- Iago (an adorable name for a talkative guinea!)
Here are some cute male names that would be awesome if you have an all-male clan:
- Baloo (for brown guineas like the bear!)
- Bagheera (if your guinea is all-black like the panther!)
The Lion King has some fantastically original names, so make sure to check this great list out!
Last but not least, the three hyena names would suit a piggy trio that tend to get into a lot of trouble!
Do you have a large troupe of males? Why not pick a few funny guinea pig names from these iconic Disney dwarves?
Cute and unusual guinea pig names
At this point, if you haven’t narrowed down the all-time best guinea pig name(s), there’s no need to panic! You’ve only read through a small fraction of our extensive list! So, if you’re still on the hunt for cool, cute or funny guinea pig names, we have plenty more for you to peruse. Read on for tons more ideas!
- Abraham (Abe, for short)
- Abigail (Abby, for short)
- Harry (perfect for long-haired “hairy” pals!)
- Jelly Bean
- Mr. Pig
- Miss Piggy
- Pork Chop
- Miss Piggy
- Sweet Pea
- Zsa Zsa
G-Force guinea pig names
Are you a big fan of G-Force? Even if you’ve never heard of them, you’ll certainly agree that these names are super cool!
- Darwin (if you have a crested guinea pig)
- Blaster (his love interest in the movie is Juarez, so if you have a male/female couple, that would be a cute choice)
- Speckles (he’s a mole in the movie, but it’s still an adorable name for a brown guinea)
- Hurley (for an Abyssinian guinea pig. He’s Darwin’s long-lost brother, so you can pair two males with those names for a charming combo)
- Bucky (a Syrian hamster in the movie, but still a funky name!)
- Mooch (a housefly and member of G-Force, though it makes for an unusual pet name that’s perfect for guineas with large appetites!)
- Juarez (Blaster’s love interest and the muscle of G-Force)
We’ve come to the end of our huge list of over 300 names! So, did you find a few that were piggy perfect? Truly, we hope we’ve provided you with some unique guinea pig names for your furry, show-stopping sensations. We found a few great ideas over at Squeaks and Nibbles, and decided to add those ones to our list too. Whether it’s guinea pig names for two males or a whole pen full of sows, our goal was to list some out-of-the-ordinary ideas. Let us know if we’ve helped you out!